Therapeutic Massage is a safe and effective health care!
Many people benefit from Massage Therapy. Whether you are in search of help in injury recovery and rehabilitation, looking for a healthful way to deal with day-to-day stress or simply interested in maintaining good health, Therapeutic Massage is a safe and effective form of health care.
Massage Therapy has been shown to provide relief from the following disorders:
Therapeutic Massage may also be considered an important treatment choice for the following conditions:
Improve Recovery Rate
In addition, Massage is frequently recommended to improve the rate of recovery from injury.
- Minor Sports Injuries
- Recurring Stress or Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Whiplash and Whiplash Associated Disorders Increases Circulation
- More oxygen and nutrients to body tissues and organs
- decrease recovery time from injury
- Decrease spasms and trigger points
- Decrease inflammation
- Decrease lactic acid buildup
- Increases cells that kill and disable bacteria and fight toxic invaders
- Releases endorphins (body’s natural painkiller)
- Relaxes and elongates muscle tissue, tendons, fascia
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces post surgery adhesions
- Realigns scar tissue
- Relieves pain from physical dysfunction
- Provides length and strength to muscles and supporting structures
- Aids pregnant mothers with pain, discomfort and labor preparation
- Decreases stress related physiological responses
- Improves range of motion thereby decreasing pain caused by postural dysfunction
- Helps prepare tissues for strenuous exercise
Note: More and more Therapeutic Massage is being prescribed by physicians to complement traditional medical treatments for illness, injury and pain relief . Always seek the advice of your physician before starting any new treatments.